- Works for the largest career technology school in southwest Oklahoma
- 25 hours a week
- Cartographer/ Drafter/ Architect
- Uses advanced modeling software, Autodesk Revit, to construct building remodel designs as well as document existing irrigation systems, fire lines, and more.
- Over ten buildings documented.
- Created overall detailed campus map.
- Created and manages online blueprint archive
- Uses WordPress and some of her own HTML and CSS code to archive these blueprint
- Designed over three building remodels, as well as created the presentations that were presented to the board for approval.
- Hope will design a remodel and send it to structural engineers to edit and approve.
- If a project is out of Hope’s skill set architectural companies will use her plans to redesign.
- Documented, reviewed, and organized over 200 physical blueprints and schematics
- Measured and recreated detailed Revit files for the ten buildings on campus.
- Created layers in Revit for each item such as breaker boxes, fire alarms, fire exits, network drops, network closets, cameras, and more
- Combined two existing classrooms to meet specific criteria.
Rapid Prototyping Lab
- Designed several ideas for a lab with less humidity to store 3D printers.
3D Printed Buildings